Friday, December 14, 2007

Gone, and a cloud in my heart...

No words said on my death,
No poetry at my funeral.
no kisses left apon my lips.
no secret whispers of goodbye,
no lasting lovers left behind.
Only these words on this page searching for Love's heart.

Love will read these words to feel connected. i will write them to feel at all.

tonight, i say goodbye to all that i am. all that i was. and all that i'll be.

Favorite Book: Jonathan Livingston Seagull - Richard Bach

Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. ~Richard Bach

Goodbyes are what I'm best at, yet they are what Love hates most.

It's no one's fault but my own. So when it's all said and done -
No words said on my death,
No poetry at my funeral.
no kisses left apon my lips.
no secret whispers of goodbye,
no lasting lovers left behind.
Only these words on this page searching for Love's heart.

They'll never know. They'll never understand. When it feels that good, it has no choice but to hurt just as much. It's a double-edged blade we never learn to hold.


What I realized tonight is that o die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment.

Goodbye love.