Monday, December 31, 2007

you won't know...

We work to eat to get the strength to work to eat to get the strength to work to eat to get the strength to work to eat to get the strength to work.

2008 has seen many changes for me. I've lost more than anyone should have to, and wouldn't wish a year like this on my worst enemy. That is not to say that I have not recieved my fair share of blessings. Despite all that has happened, I am still here. Still Shears, and for that I am eternally gratefull.

The loss of enemies does not compensate for the loss of friends. "O insupportable and touching loss!" I think Horace wrote that Anger is a brief lunacy. And a lunatic I've been - driving myself nearly insane. A person whose actions and manner are marked by extreme eccentricity and recklessness.

I have learned though. And I shall never return to this place I've been trapped in again. The Return of Samo, like "The Growth" marks the beginning of one era and the ending of another.

SAMO as a neo art form.

SAMO as an end to to mindwash religion, nowhere politics and bogus philosophy.

SAMO as an escape clause.

SAMO as an end to playing art.


i love you so much i'll try my best to forget you ever existed. these long, lonely nights will turn into beautiful SONrises and you won't be there to witness it.



witness it.



one night a man was crying. "you won't know" was playing in the background. crying out loud and weeping are great resources. remember, thats all a nursing mother does is wait for her child to weep or cry. but you thought because my tears fell inwardly, i felt nothing. i felt everything. i gave into my own weakness, and tried to give it to someone that i thought could help me. do not think i was ever concerned with being acknowledged by them, or that I ever cared what they thought. only you counted.

i gave you this opened heart as G.d gives gifts: the poison of their spit on my face became the honey of growth.



but you wont know.



"You Won't Know"

Hey hey hey! Mr. Hangman,
Go get your rope

Your daughters weren't careful,
I fear that I am a slippery slope
Now even if I lay my head down at night
After a day I got perfectly right

She won't know...
She won't know...
She won't know...

So pray little Kay, love is just God on a good day.
And you can't blame your mother,
She's trying not to see you as her worst mistake
And I wish that I could tell you right now (...I love you)
But it looks like I won't be around
So you won't know...

You won't know...
You won't know...
You won't know...

So believes in me, believe them
You think I'll let you down
Well I won't
They can fire everything they've got
What do you think? I'm sunk?
I will float on (...and die)
I have burned the bush that covered my light
Even though I'm scared I won't burn that bright

You won't know...
You won't know...
You won't know...

You're never going to feel as full as you felt
So let's go outside and we'll play William Tell
Take your time drawing a bead
I'll stand as still as you need
'Cause you're so good at talking smack,
Heart attack
But you're the apple of my eye anyway

My smiling face that's on my head is on a silver plate.

So they say,
They say in heaven
There's no husbands and wives
On the day that I show up
They'll be completely out
Of their forgiveness supplies
And I cant use the telephone
To tell you that I'm dead and gone
So you won't know

You won't know...
You won't know...
Yeah, You won't know...