Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Music is What Feelings Sounds Like...


Music is a beautiful system of morality, veiled in allegory, and illustrated by sounds, symbols, and words. I believe the grand objective of music is to promote the happieness of the human race. At least today I do. Music is what feelings sound like. And today, when I close my eyes, I can hear the voice of G.d in the music playing. It's Beethoven's Symphony No. 5... saying...

"So you can walk on water? You are no better than a twig floating on a puddle.You can fly through the air? You are no better than this gnat buzzing around my head."


"Master your own heart then maybe you can be somebody."



When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist. When I try to protect my family they call me a criminal.


I am convinced the earth on which we live silently remembers the catastrophies of our personal histories. But I wonder... Will the world remember those I saved?