Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Road to Redemption Pt. 1


So it's been a crazy process...Getting here. Here is somewhere between relapsing and REDEMPTION. I find myself surrounded by some of the "MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE" in the business... I feel a little reluctant though... but I'm aware of what's needed... So I'm here. HE-Art in hand. We just finished filming "The Impasse" this last week with DBHE and Shear Genius Productions. Derya San, Amanda England, David Burns, Herman Esau, etc... Great team of people. Spent the latter part of the week with Leila Steinberg (who needs no introduction), and Skim (an amazing artist working out of LA right now). Two amazing people who are nurturing key parts of my soul... I figure if I can master my heart, maybe I can be somebody. Shout out to Chris Cuben!

Photo by Derya San.

I emerge.