Monday, September 6, 2010

Dinner is Served...


Why is it so important to dream?

“Because SUN... you’re future’s much brighter than your past!”

Tonight’s for thinking. A single lamp. A glass table. A pen. A pad. And the faint sound of the rain hitting the window. Things are so poetic though. I have a burning sensation to say things that might alienate me from my peers. There is a tyrant living inside me. We are aware of each other’s existence now. We’ve worked out some of our differences and respect each other more now. But there are times when I hear him yelling, “Fuck everybody,” and agree completely.

“There are birds who prefer not to fly” I hear her saying...

And so I stand. Skipping stones on a lake of my mother’s tears... feeling bad for being born.

Trying to figure out how to relate to the world over these beats...

And sometimes friends can be a sign of wreckage. So I bid mine farewell and hope to fair well.

I have made a great discovery. What I love belongs to me. I have to carry the burden of this history more lightly.

The world is a feast for my soul. And this is food for thought.

Dinner is served.

AJS