Friday, October 1, 2010

The Night Has a Thousand Eyes...



I realized that what I love does not belong to me...

And I still love it!

I live in a time capsule.

Defending my curse.

I write to right.

The poem and the poet.

My journal is a battlefield of moral conflict.

But I don't expect to be justified. Ever.

My pain unspeaks an uneasy resolution.

Words articulating emotions articulating words articulating emotions.

My hope comes to me in softly hued vibrations

That sound like a broken heart beating in 4/4 time

With Lauryn Hill rhyming over it and Lena Horne singing the hook.

The car empties on my John Col-Train of thought...

It's been a long road traveled...

Many Miles to reach my MONK period.

So I live alone. Laughing in solitary.

The irony is...

It's only after taking GIANT STEPS forward that we realize how small the shoes we walk in are...

if The Night Has a Thousand Eyes, than EYE pray you SEE that...

You must find yourself.

That is part of it.

Burying who you were to discover who you could be.

Body and Soul.