Wednesday, March 6, 2013

HOPE

This was a poem we received from a fan, inspired by our music. Thank you "C". NEVER GIVE UP HOPE. EVER!


For the one who knows and understands,
For the one who's healing hands reach across the lands,

For the one whose journey is the same,
For the one who is always there to take away the pain.

When around, my light is so bright,
A beacon for a weary traveller in the night,
He never lectures or preaches,
Instead reminds me that happiness is within my reach.

He sings those songs of knowledge and love,
Reminds me to search the heaven's above,
Once again I hear those whispers,
Whispers in the wind that save a dying soul.

With your friendship this heart will survive,
With your love my soul can thrive,
With your understanding my soul can rest,
With your encouragement I can pass any test.

So thank you for believing not doubting,
For always being there yet never judging,
And mostly for reminding me,
There is indeed someone who cares..

- "C"