Friday, June 14, 2013

F.A.N. Fridays - "AT"



  • Poem By "AT"

    "I hadn't been to active on Facebook in awhile, I hope you still read fans Facebook messages, your popularity has boomed recently.

    Wrote this for you, I'm not a good poet but I tried my best. I don't normally write poetry unless I truly felt inspired by an experience.

    Here it is,

    About a year ago,
    I started to lose hope,
    trying to find a rapper,
    that I thought was dope.

    Then on Pandora I heard a song,
    That made me close my eyes,
    as he rapped along.

    There is something about his music,
    that makes me feel strong,
    that gives me that little nudge,
    that I need to continue on.

    Your music is amazing,
    It even brought me tears,
    Thank you Anthony J. Shears,
    I'll be listening to your Album for many more years.

    ---
    Keep on doing what your doing. Don't let anyone discourage you. You always have your fans to support you. TO THIS DAY, I have played your music to every friend that I have had in my car. Also at the gym since theres an iPod dock inside.

    Take it easy man."

    Word to "AT" for being a large part of my inspiration. I sincerely couldn't do this without you guys!



    Sincerely,

    AJS