Friday, June 14, 2013

F.A.N. Fridays - "CL"

"Escaping from the world outside
I turn to you
Knowing I can hide
In the warmth of your music
Till it heals my soul
Sets me free
Of the fears untold
And restores my sanity.


When depression takes my day
"Tears In Your Eyes"
Somehow, someway
Soothes away the sadness
From my troubled mind
And lets me leave
The hopelessness behind
When I dry the tears from my cheeks.


When the need for courage shines over me
"Art of Survival"
Helps set my spirit free
And keep it from hurting
Even though no one's there
To share the hope
And show they care.
You keep the loneliness away.


I feel I can always turn to you
And your music will manage
To help guide me through.
So I come for comfort
Again and again
Hoping you'll stay by me,
Be my friend,
And continue to share your gift of song."


"CL"


Sometimes the hardest things for us to do end up being what's best for us. I'm no expert. Not in the least bit. But I know a thing or two about pain. About hopelessness. I equally know a thing or two about hope. And about REDEMPTION. All I can say is never give up. As long as your breathing, you have a chance at REDEMPTION.


Et lux in tenebris...


AJS