Friday, June 14, 2013

F.A.N. Fridays - "PP"

"Hello Anthony J. Shears,

"There's some things at home baby I don't want you to see"

Hits me hard hearing that right now. My parents have my nephew my sis is messed up on drugs prostituting just crazy.
The rest hits me I've been through the worst abuse. My boyfriend has fractured my nose jaw shoulder choked me till I pass out smashed my face with my breast pump while our 2 month old was in my arms tried to throw me out a 2 story window years of abuse..now he's a dope phene I'm trying to save him. This song makes me feel so much in the 4 minutes of playtime.

Thank you.
My story sounds crazy but thats not even the worst. that song brings me to tears every time."
"PP"

Just know that you're not alone. 1 and 3 women will go thru this in their lives. We need more real dialogue about domestic violence - not just "Leave him!" It's not always as easy as that. Thank you for your continued support. And though I haven't announced it yet, a portion of all sales for "Tears in Your Eyes" off of The Growth: My ENDtroduction will go to an organization of your choice! So pick one, and send it us in a message!

AJS